We're so sorry you experienced an issue! We know how frustrating it can be when you are trying to use a tool and it doesn’t work.
- Completely close down your browser and restart it. There are known issues with almost every web browser that can go away simply by restarting.
- If you have a different browser available (Chrome or Firefox), try opening our site on an alternative browser, and see if you have the same problems with it. Sometimes problems are browser-specific.
- Try our backup video browser powered by Wistia. If you aren’t prompted to switch to the backup player, click “Video trouble?” under the video and select “Try our other video player.
- Sometimes a firewall at your school will block access to some of our content. Visit our video test page and it will show if anything is being blocked. If you're not sure of the results, please contact us with a screenshot of the results page.
- Try performing a Speed Test to see how fast your connection is. If you‘re downloading under 20-25 Mbps, it is likely that your connection is not fast enough. It's best to try this at the same time you're experiencing problems with our site, as your school's network can have normal traffic fluctuations that reduce available bandwidth when others are also accessing content on the internet.
If you have tried these options and are still having issues, please feel free to browse our collection of troubleshooting articles here.