If you aren't receiving our emails, please try the following steps to correct the issue.
- Our emails may have gone to the spam/junk email folder in your inbox. Please check these folders to ensure our emails didn't end up there.
- Ensure you are subscribed to our emails. You can check this under the "Profile" section at https://mysteryscience.com/settings
- You may not have an account. Please note, Mystery Science and Mystery Doug accounts are separate and may have different log-in details. However, if you already have a Mystery Science account, you don't need a Mystery Doug account. All of the lessons from Mystery Doug can be found as mini-lessons in your Mystery Science account.
- Ensure our email domains are on your safe list. These domains can be found below:
- You can also provide your IT department with the IP address for our email service: 184.108.40.206
If, after following these steps, you still aren't receiving our emails please contact us.