All of our worksheets and assessments are available to print. If you’re having trouble, give these suggestions a try:
- Document formatting is off - most of our documents come from a page on our site which has two buttons, "Print" and "Download" If the "Print" option isn't working, click the "Download" button and download the PDF.
The PDF file will pop up in another window. From there, you will be able to print the document.
- Cannot download the document - depending on which browser you use, you may not be able to download or open the document. If you have another browser on your computer, please try using that. Additionally, If you're not using the latest version of your browser and are able to update it, we recommend doing so.
- Cannot print the document - if you can download the document, but you are unable to print:
- Try another printer at your school if you can. Sometimes it may be an issue with the printer.
- Try printing a document from another website. If you’re unable to print from multiple websites, there may be an issue with your printer setup, in which case you'll want to notify your school's IT department. If you can print other documents without any issues, then please contact us so that we can look into this for you.