We know how frustrating this can be! Because of all the different browsers, networks, etc., there are many possible causes and solutions, but here are the most common ones:
1. Too many tabs open - close all other open tabs on your device.
2. Clear your cache - follow the instructions here to see how.
3. Update your browser - an out of date browser can also affect your viewing experience. Check to see that you're using the latest version of your browser.
4. Perform an internet speed test - If you’re downloading under 20-25 Mbps, it's likely that your connection is not fast enough. If that is the case, you can download a cached version of the video before class.
5. Please visit our Video Test page to see if any of the sites we rely on are inaccessible on your school's network. If you do see that one of those sites is blocked, please send a screenshot of that page to your school's IT department contact along with our IP address: 22.214.171.124. They most likely will have to add Mystery Science to the list of approved sites for your school, and this is the information they will need.