If your school has a School Membership, you can join that membership regardless of your role. If you are looking for an individual membership, and are not a typical classroom teacher, here’s what to do:
- Science specialist for one grade. If you teach science in multiple classrooms in one grade, you can use a Classroom Membership.
- Science specialist for multiple grades. If you are teaching in multiple classrooms across multiple grades, your school will need to sign up for a School Membership. If budget is an issue, we offer financial aid discounts.
- Special education or resource teachers. You can sign up for a Classroom Membership and use it with up to 35 students you support. If you support more than 35 students, your school needs to buy a School Membership.
- Tutor/virtual school teacher. It depends on how you want the families you serve to access Mystery Science:
- If you want to assign individual lessons to students using the student link, you can purchase a Classroom Membership. Students will be able to access the lessons in student mode.
- If you want families to be able to navigate the site, picking and choosing which lessons they use, each family will need their own Homeschool Membership.