We provide crosswalks for several state standards which you can find below; more are on the way!
Mystery Science is also aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Each lesson is aligned to a topic, performance expectations, science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas, and crosscutting concepts.
This pacing guide is a resource to support your year-long planning. It contains a one-page overview of the units for each grade and the lessons in each unit. For each unit, a one-pager shows the alignment to the Next Generation Science Standards. The units can be taught in any order. In most units, the lessons build on one another, therefore, we strongly recommend teaching the lessons within each unit in the sequence they are presented. If you have more time, each unit can be extended by using items from the Extensions.
- Arizona Science Standards (2018)
- Florida Next Generation Sunshine State Standards
- Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE)
- Indiana Academic Science Standards
- Minnesota Academic Standards in Science (2019)
- North Carolina Essential Standards for Science
- Ohio's Learning Standards for Science (2018)
- Pennsylvania Academic Standards for Science and Technology
- South Carolina Academic Standards and Performance Indicators for Science
- Tennessee Academic Standards for Science
- Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
- Utah Science with Engineering Education Standards (2020)
- Virginia Science Standards of Learning (2018)