Adding Teachers to a Membership
Adding teachers to your membership is quick and easy! As an administrator, when you submit a purchase order or payment for a School Membership, you will receive a Welcome Email with your school-specific join link that you can share with teachers. You can also find the join link by following these steps when logged into your account:
- Click on your name in the top right corner when you’re logged into your Mystery Science account.
- On the drop-down menu, click “View School Usage.”
- This takes you to the school dashboard. Click on the “Invite more” button at the top right of this screen.
- You can invite additional teachers at your school on the screen that pops up, or copy-paste the join link and share it via email.
- That's it! Your teacher will now be able to join your membership!
Removing Teachers from a Membership
Only managers of the membership can remove teachers from the account. To do so:
- First, follow the same steps above to reach your school dashboard.
- Once at your school dashboard, click on the “Manage Teachers” tab at the top of the dashboard.
- Here you will see the option to promote a user to an account manager or to remove them from your school. Clicking "Remove from school" will remove this teacher from your membership.