Absolutely! Many teachers use Google Meet to share the lessons with their students over video. Here's what you'll need to do:
Present during a meeting
- Start or join a video meeting
- On the bottom, select Present now.
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or A tab.
- If you present a Chrome tab, it shares that tab's audio by default.
- To present a different tab, select the tab you want to present and click Share this tab instead.
- Select Share.
If your camera is turned on, your video is active while you're presenting.
We generally recommend that students are given Student Links so that they can access lessons and mini-lessons directly. Many teachers report success in having students watch lessons and mini-lessons on their own systems, while still participating in a Google Meet session.
Also, please keep in mind if you have a large number of students on your call, or if you don't have a strong internet connection, it is not uncommon for users to have sound or video issues.
For more detailed troubleshooting options, we suggest checking out the Google support website under the section Troubleshoot Issues with Google Meet.